Wednesday, February 13, 2013

GINNY! D;' WAH AH AH AH AH AH

No, I do NOT want to let lose..

So, I just, er, made myself feel in my crotch, when I get mad, when I get sad..  I just had to but was unable to like do it but still managed to stimulate myself o o o o o ) ) )  So, I got up and felt all mature like in old days and was just thinking I forget like uh why can't I just make myself like sense or feel or whatever.  You know, I don't know, stress about school and the lovely new gym class.  I forget about the gay feeling.

Oh, and it slipped my mind already what I was shouting out to Ginny about.  I got upset in class because people who are racist to me trigger me..  I thought I'd go home and cry about it but felt interrupted and wanted to feel.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leev @ messag