Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Old Stuff

The oldest store I think I had a hot dog atan like the New Orleans zoo feel, not sure if they have hot dogs nor before. There is I know.. Maybe that.. The 1st mass where we had our yearly festival from the oldest parish, which was burned and rebuilt. All I can say is I was there a long time and always reveled in it + like the new stuff in the later 90's. I had the best time, but no one else in the world ever cared an inkling but felt white and on top of it. In the New Orleans area and others I think/maybe the 1s in the area/culture are insanely gaga over old stuff there. They don't seem to get anything out of it because it also seems relevant. The culture was not at all modern. I can't even sense a thing, been in Florida 7 or whatever years.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

leev @ messag